- casual yoga and lounge pants
- shortened, variable leg length
- decorative gathering with elastic seams
- high, foldable waistband with drawstring
- side pockets
- soft cotton blend
- Color: fresh aqua blue
The wide, soft waistband with adjustable drawstring gives support and flatters the figure. If necessary, it can be turned over individually. The pleats and the wide-cut trouser legs ensure a high level of comfort and freedom of movement. The leg length can be easily varied thanks to the gathers with elastic seams on the calves. In addition, the elastic seams give a lot of support and the pants stay in place in every reverse yoga position.
Textile label: 64% Lyocell (Tencel™) / 32% Cotton (organic) / 4% Elastan.
Washable at 30 ° C with mild detergent and on a gentle cycle.
The feel-good quality is made from organic cotton and sustainable lyocell (Tencel™) - a fiber of botanical origin that is obtained from reforested wood.
These yoga pants are:
- particularly soft and gentle on the skin
- moisture regulating and temperature equalizing
- breathable and antibacterial
- elastic for maximum comfort
- from sustainable and ecological production
Loosely cut yoga and lounge pants with a high waistband and shortened legs.
- XS corresponds to German size 34.
- S corresponds to German size 36.
- M corresponds to German size 38.
- L corresponds to German size 40/42.
- XL corresponds to German size 44/46.
The inside length of the leg is around 60-62 cm.
Our model is 173 cm tall and wears a size S.
From the yarn production über the fabric to the ready-made, these yoga pants are produced in selected factories in Portugal. We visit these regularly and convince ourselves on site of the quality of production and compliance with social standards.
We pay attention to special quality and appreciate short transport routes and transparent production processes. The working conditions and remuneration are based on the strict EU laws.
There are no reviews in the current language.
SHOPVOTE - Bewertungen
There are no product reviews available yet