- best fit and optimal freedom of movement
- high waistband with small pocket
- comfortable to wear, 4-way stretch
- figure-hugging sports leggings for yoga, pilates, fitness
- modern athleisure look
- exclusively designed palm tree motif
- soft organic cotton blend with TENCEL™ lyocell
- TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
A high and double-layered waistband of our printed tights provides optimal support and cuts a good figure. They are super comfortable, don't slip and follow your every move. The sustainable material is skin-friendly and hugs the body like a second skin without constricting. All designs are exclusively created by Magadi and make the stylish yoga leggings unique and individual. They are perfect for your yoga practice and cool in your free time.
Textile label: 58% Lyocell (TENCEL™) / 28% cotton (organic) / 14% elastane.
Washable at 30 ° C with mild detergent and on a gentle cycle.
The feel-good quality is made from organic cotton and sustainable TENCEL™- lyocell - a fiber of botanical origin that is obtained from reforested wood.
These yoga pants are:
- particularly soft and gentle on the skin
- dimensionally stable with perfect range of motion
- moisture regulating and temperature equalizing
- breathable and antibacterial
- elastic for maximum comfort
- from sustainable and ecological production
These close-fitting, comfortable yoga leggings have a uniquely designed fit with a high waist.
- XS corresponds to German size 34.
- S corresponds to German size 36.
- M corresponds to German size 38.
- L corresponds to German size 40/42.
- XL corresponds to German size 44/46.
The length of the inside of the leg is 69-72 cm.
Our model is 173 cm tall and wears a size S.
From the yarn production über the fabric to the ready-made, these yoga pants are produced in selected factories in Portugal. We visit these regularly and convince ourselves on site of the quality of production and compliance with social standards.
We pay attention to special quality and appreciate short transport routes and transparent production processes. The working conditions and remuneration are based on the strict EU laws.