- oversized yoga shirt that is longer at the back
- flatters the buttocks, hips and belly
- the width is adjustable with a ribbon in the front area
- front made of jersey material, back and sleeves with ribbed fabric
- soft cotton blend with TENCEL™ lyocell
- TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
The yoga shirt can be individually gathered and tied with a ribbon on the front left side. This gives it support during yoga and still allows for freedom of movement. The back is longer and flatters the buttocks and hips. Alternatively, the back part can be tucked into the trousers in inverted postures so that the shirt does not slip even in shoulder and head stands. For a casual look, the sleeves can be rolled up.
Textile label: 64% Lyocell (Tencel™) / 32% cotton (organic) / 4% elastane.
Washable at 30° C with a mild detergent and on a gentle cycle.
The feel-good quality is made of organic cotton and sustainable lyocell (Tencel™)- a fibre of botanical origin obtained from reforested wood. The high-quality material is very soft, flowing and falls nobly.
This yoga top is:
- particularly soft and gentle on the skin
- moisture regulating and temperature balancing
- breathable and antibacterial
- elastic for maximum comfort
- from sustainable and ecological production
Loose-fitting yoga half-sleeved shirt that hugs the tummy, hips and bottom.
- XS corresponds to German size 34.
- S corresponds to German size 36.
- M corresponds to German size 38.
- L corresponds to German size 40/42.
- XL corresponds to German size 44/46.
Our model is 173 cm tall and wears a size S.
From the yarn production to the fabric to the garment, this top is produced in selected factories in Portugal. We visit these regularly and convince ourselves on site of the quality of production and compliance with social standards.
We pay attention to special quality and appreciate short transport routes and transparent production processes. The working conditions and remuneration are based on the strict EU laws.