Shipping time: 2 - 3 workdays
Textile label: 94% Lyocell (TENCEL®) / 6% Elastan
TENCEL fibres are of botanic origin, since they are extracted from the raw material wood. Textiles of TENCEL® fibers are more absorbent than cotton and softer than silk.
Our high-quality top "Liz" has an incorporated bustier with a soft elastic band that gives you extra support. The elegantly crossed straps will turn your back into a real eye-catcher. The top is very easy to combine and you can integrate it wonderfully into your everyday wardrobe.
Tencel fiber production itself is extremely ecofriendly, due to the closed loop system.
This special process received the "European Award for the Environment" from the European Union. Another ecological advantage of TENCEL fibers is that the raw material wood, stems from forest plantations which practice sustainability
- especially soft and gentle to the skin
- highly moisture-regulating, antibacterial and temperature-compensating properties
- breathable and elastic
- has an incorporated bustier with a soft elastic band that gives you extra support
- from sustainable and ecological production
- washable at 40 ° C with mild detergent
- made in Portugal